real time web analytics
Report - - Bricket Wood Leisure Centre - St Albans | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bricket Wood Leisure Centre - St Albans

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tomdye1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
**REPOST BECAUSE I COULDN'T WORK OUT HOW TO ADD MORE PICTURES!**

First report on here so let me off if it’s a bit rough!
6E8A4930.jpg

Had a little look through the site leading up to Christmas and found a few places that me and a friend fancied a look around, used to go to the Harperbury Hospital a lot (tried to go back to see and it was flattened ) but sort of lost interest in exploring.

Anyway got back into it recently and have a few reports to post so will throw them up on here!

This site seems to have little/no security at the minute, we didn’t see anyone apart from 2 lads and a couple of dog walkers who I don’t think were overly bothered about our presence.

I don’t know much on the history of the place but I do know it suffered a flood quite badly, when you’re in the rooms below ground level you can see where it got to.

The site was very easy to access so my hopes were low of finding anything cool, the site has had its fair share of abuse but there is still a lot to see, many rooms to look through and lots of little bits left behind.

6E8A5088.jpg

One of the best parts of this place has to be the tank room downstairs (be very careful as I’m not sure how much chlorine is still there) as far as we could tell the tank is still full, there is also a few cool old school little bits in there that haven’t been stolen!

6E8A4980.jpg

There are a few other buildings on site that all look empty but in very good condition, I’m unsure on what they were or are used for but the entrance road to the leisure is blocked off. These buildings are all still well sealed and I’m not going breaking into them.
6E8A5130.jpg

Anyway I’d say this place is still worth the time to explore as it is pretty cool, I wouldn’t bother with the sports hall as there isn’t anything to see in there, unless you like massive empty halls!
6E8A4951.jpg

Any constructive criticism welcome on the photos too!

6E8A4937.jpg
6E8A4941.jpg
6E8A4995.jpg
6E8A5107.jpg
6E8A5139.jpg
6E8A5148.jpg
6E8A5151.jpg
6E8A5160.jpg
6E8A5149.jpg

A.K.exploring

28DL Member
28DL Member
**REPOST BECAUSE I COULDN'T WORK OUT HOW TO ADD MORE PICTURES!**

First report on here so let me off if it’s a bit rough!
6E8A4930.jpg

Had a little look through the site leading up to Christmas and found a few places that me and a friend fancied a look around, used to go to the Harperbury Hospital a lot (tried to go back to see and it was flattened ) but sort of lost interest in exploring.

Anyway got back into it recently and have a few reports to post so will throw them up on here!

This site seems to have little/no security at the minute, we didn’t see anyone apart from 2 lads and a couple of dog walkers who I don’t think were overly bothered about our presence.

I don’t know much on the history of the place but I do know it suffered a flood quite badly, when you’re in the rooms below ground level you can see where it got to.

The site was very easy to access so my hopes were low of finding anything cool, the site has had its fair share of abuse but there is still a lot to see, many rooms to look through and lots of little bits left behind.

6E8A5088.jpg

One of the best parts of this place has to be the tank room downstairs (be very careful as I’m not sure how much chlorine is still there) as far as we could tell the tank is still full, there is also a few cool old school little bits in there that haven’t been stolen!

6E8A4980.jpg

There are a few other buildings on site that all look empty but in very good condition, I’m unsure on what they were or are used for but the entrance road to the leisure is blocked off. These buildings are all still well sealed and I’m not going breaking into them.
6E8A5130.jpg

Anyway I’d say this place is still worth the time to explore as it is pretty cool, I wouldn’t bother with the sports hall as there isn’t anything to see in there, unless you like massive empty halls!
6E8A4951.jpg

Any constructive criticism welcome on the photos too!

6E8A4937.jpg
6E8A4941.jpg
6E8A4995.jpg
6E8A5107.jpg
6E8A5139.jpg
6E8A5148.jpg
6E8A5151.jpg
6E8A5160.jpg
6E8A5149.jpg
Was the fence up at the end of the drive when you went?

Who has read this thread (Total: 261) View details