real time web analytics
Report - - Bridge House Hotel, Catterick - June 2016 | Leisure Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bridge House Hotel, Catterick - June 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
cracking little place and enjoyed your write-up. reminds me of an irish bar/hotel i visited called T J Doyles, with all the electric on/beer still on and fully stocked bar. A little bit of heaven for a homeless person! Cheers for sharing, really enjoyed that :-)

Bright side

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I take it you're one of the people I was referring to, given that you joined yesterday and haven't commented on anything other than this thread...

Comments like 'bowing down' to one another are completely out of context and irrelevant to this discussion. Just go and explore, this is purely a 'hobby' we find interesting, so stop taking it so seriously.

And lastly, if you want to protect sites, stop posting on Facebook and join a preservation society or something, or just keep your photos to yourself until the site eventually gets redeveloped or trashed etc.

I have no idea what your on about

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A little bit of heaven for a homeless person! Cheers for sharing, really enjoyed that :-)

I thought that when I was looking at the pics!!! haha Imagine being homeless and stumbling upon a hotel with fresh linen and lots of alcohol :) All your Xmas' come at once :0

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
I thought that when I was looking at the pics!!! haha Imagine being homeless and stumbling upon a hotel with fresh linen and lots of alcohol :) All your Xmas' come at once :0

wouldn't fit all of Manchester homeless in the Palace hotel,
there's loads which is a shame really.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
cracking little place and enjoyed your write-up. reminds me of an irish bar/hotel i visited called T J Doyles, with all the electric on/beer still on and fully stocked bar. A little bit of heaven for a homeless person! Cheers for sharing, really enjoyed that :-)

Thank you. Worth a little look if you're in that area. Indeed, it would make a nice little spot for someone without a home.