Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Brierfield Hotel & Pub - Astley Bridge, Bolton. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Brierfield Hotel & Pub - Astley Bridge, Bolton.

4x4Duster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I drove past this yesterday. I've added it to "Locations".

Brierfield Hotel & Pub is situated on a main road and is boarded up in places. It closed on 06/02/16 after being up for sale since September 2015, on NBR list 06/01/16 and again on 01/04/16. The last survey was on 16/01/2015 and it was fenced off January 2016.

Sale price is £425,000 + VAT. Full desciption can be seen here: http://www.jeremyrubin.co.uk/PDF/up/Brierfield, Bolton - Sept 2015.pdf

Address:
Brierfield
721 Blackburn Road
Astley Bridge Bolton BL1 7JJ
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/locations/brierfield-hotel.2656/

bolton_brierfield.jpg

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Christ on a bike! Only had a mate who lived not too far away from it, and we both used to work just down the road from it. Had the odd works night out in there, and went in with other mates once or twice, like a-jay above after a few too many jars....I think! Might get made into hipster/young professional apartments now, sad. Thanks for the post!