real time web analytics
General - - Brierley Hill ROC | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Brierley Hill ROC

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

78AD

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there, new member here, just read on here that Brierley Hill R.O.C succumbed to a housing estate, this is not the case, this was still in use after the houses were built as they are at he bottom of Barrow Hill and the bunker at the top near the cross, I believe there is much more to this particular bunker than meets the eye, no evidence is left of its existence, I remember the big green fence surrounding the hatch, now it's been conveniently covered in thorn bushes 200sm2 roughly, Iv been told it was ripped from the ground by a friend that lives in the nearby estate,been told it was filled in by another, also that it was fire damaged, no one seems to know exactly, it always attracted me as a child as I remember the army going up there in there Land Rover, not the usual ROC voluntary staff, I suggest people do a little more reading on the land it's built on being a volcano and the mysteries about it being linked to death, hidden treasure and stuff, it's in the middle of a hospital and church, where majority of tunnels are found(I.e wordsley, Stourbridge tunnels) and I believe much bigger than people think, heard some very interesting stuff and rumours about this place, if anyone has a common interest in this location please get in touch.

78AD

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i know that, what I'm trying to say is that the post is/was part of a larger complex of tunnels/networks, I know to a filled in entrance further down the coppice that was used for mining but supposedly linked to the chambers underneath barrow hill, im not gonna go into some of the stuff as I'd get laughed at but there's been some weird goings on up barrow hill and down the old line towards Holbeache house, also if you fill in a ROC why go to the extent of completely covering it with thorny foliage, have a wonder up, you'll see what I mean, I remember this place from the 80s and also remember when no bushes existed, once the fence went down the thorns appeared. This post, part of it still exists!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
the post is/was part of a larger complex of tunnels/networks

No it isn't. It's not part of a larger anything apart from the network of ROC posts it was in. Anything else is pure imaginary on your behalf.

Put some proof of something realistic up or don't bother posting.

78AD

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha, as I thought, I'm wasting my time, out of curiosity and this will be my final post, are you familiar with the area at all?

78AD

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well if anyone reads this that does know Pensnett chase, and the uses of the area by the MOD before the ROC was built as in ranges and is familiar with what I'm talking about please message me, i'll say no further on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So what are you implying, that the ROC post, instead of being a one room bunker with a toilet in a cupboard, is a portal to lava-spewing epic series of tunnels where the probability of death is played out against the odds of finding long-lost riches?

And they just planted some thorns to hide this?

Sounds legit.

78AD

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol, I didn't imply that, i know the area well, I see why people will laugh at this post including yourself, the hill itself is an inactive volcano, if you take time to visit this location I'm sure it will captivate you if you venture down the dolomite openings in the earth, the land itself is included in the doomsday book, where I am based is enriched with sandstone as it spans from Kidderminster/wolverhampton/Dudley, the tunnel networks around here are massive, both incorporating sandstone tunnels and concrete, King Eds college, stourbridge ring road, Wordsley church, Dudley Castle/BSA small arms factory, Himley and Holbeache all have these secretive tunnels what I was implying is that these tunnels are linked, sorry if Iv posted on the wrong thread, but I'm sure someone else out there knows what I'm talking about, and that is the only info I'm after, not looking to share rumours, just after info, thanks anyway.

Krypton

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
how often did you visit when it was active and since it's been closed then Krypton?

Never. I don't need to have. I know more than enough about the Royal Observer Corps to know that what you are implying is absolute nonsense.

And how many people do you know that's actually been inside it?

None off hand, although it wouldn't take me long to find people who have worked in it. ROC people are well connected!

Who has read this thread (Total: 193) View details