real time web analytics
General - - Brighton Astoria | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Brighton Astoria

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Sami234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am sorry for trouble it may have caused by my use of the words "breaking through". Realistically we just removed some debris from a sought of entrance on the roof. This can be proven in one the album (which I now know may have quite a few photos in which are irrelevant but was originally for me and my mate, just wanted to share them) which has a photo of the entrance on the roof which we used to get in. I hope people can accept that it was a bad choice of words and again I am sorry.

Last edited:

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
a) We don't do reports like that - there's a whole FAQ on how to do reports
b) When you do your report, cut down the amount of photos massively - quality not quantity
c) When you cut down, remember that this is a forum about locations - we don't want to see 27 photos of your mate that looks like Jamie Vardy with a snood
d) Your photos are surprisingly well lit
e) I didn't notice it in the photos, but if what Lavino has said above about you breaking a hole in the roof is right, remove the photo from the internet. Now. You've basically just published photographic proof of you committing a criminal act, taken photos of you and your Jamie Vardy friend at the scene, and come here to brag about it.

f) Well done for getting out there though.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The local Police have just thanked us for the mug shots provided so they can follow up with their criminal damage charges :rolleyes:

Sami234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The local Police have just thanked us for the mug shots provided so they can follow up with their criminal damage charges :rolleyes:
I am sorry for trouble it may have caused by my use of the words "breaking through". Realistically we just removed some debris from a sought of entrance on the roof. This can be proven in one the album (which I now know may have quite a few photos in which are irrelevant but was originally for me and my mate, just wanted to share them) which has a photo of the entrance on the roof which we used to get in. I hope people can accept that it was a bad choice of words and again I am sorry.

Sami234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is what we used as an entrance we didn't physically break a hole in the roof.

iO9oBT7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sami234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
a) We don't do reports like that - there's a whole FAQ on how to do reports
b) When you do your report, cut down the amount of photos massively - quality not quantity
c) When you cut down, remember that this is a forum about locations - we don't want to see 27 photos of your mate that looks like Jamie Vardy with a snood
d) Your photos are surprisingly well lit
e) I didn't notice it in the photos, but if what Lavino has said above about you breaking a hole in the roof is right, remove the photo from the internet. Now. You've basically just published photographic proof of you committing a criminal act, taken photos of you and your Jamie Vardy friend at the scene, and come here to brag about it.

f) Well done for getting out there though.
Cheers for the constructive criticism. I am aware there are a lot of irrelevant photos, the album was originally intended for me and my mate. I would also like to defend us in saying that we didn't break the roof, or anything else, it was just a bad choice of words. We just removed some debris from an entrance on the roof. Photo is provided further down the thread.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Right, lessons learned all round here.

Start again, post a new report, and we'll get rid of this embarrassment eh?