real time web analytics
Question - - Brighton, East Sussex, looking for explorers or groups. | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Brighton, East Sussex, looking for explorers or groups.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Fatty4427

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey :D

I'm a complete newbie to urban exploration but would love it give it a go. Not knowing any other place to start I thought finding others to team up with might be a good idea. Is there anyone in the Brighton area who would like to team up and start exploring somewhere?

Lolita

28DL Member
28DL Member

I'm a complete newbie to urban exploration but would love it give it a go. Not knowing any other place to start I thought finding others to team up with might be a good idea. Is there anyone in the Brighton area who would like to team up and start exploring somewhere?

Hey. I live in Brighton and am new to urban exploration too, do

Hey. I live in Brighton and am new to urban exploration too. I'm happy to meet up for a look about?