real time web analytics
Information - - Bristol Summer Meet - 25th July | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Bristol Summer Meet - 25th July

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
It's about that time of year when we get a date set for a little summer piss up I'd say.

25th July 2015

Usual place - Commercial Rooms on Corn Street (click link for deets)

Aim to meet there around 7pm, but obviously this is not a strict time that needs sticking to!

Be good to see as many people there as possible - last years summer one was a damn good day.

Peace.

Idavoll

Who?
28DL Full Member
Anyone got some floor space in exchange for drink tokens :D

I'm not around Ojay otherwise you would be welcome to crash at mine. In the area (other than Tumbles who gets excluded on baby grounds) I think I'm the only one with my own place. Maybe Callum if he's going but not sure.

I can suggest nice derp maybe for you?

Last edited:

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Off to Chepstow racecourse on the Friday so not sure how much of a pass I'll get actually but will definitely make it out for a bit

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Unfortunately both myself and Bertrina have entered a 100km ultramarathon race for that day. Starting at 6 in the morning, I'm targeting myself to do it in 20-24hrs. Bertrina about 24-26 hours. Last year the winner did it in 9 hours.

If by some miracle between now and July I morph into an Olympic athlete and I can get this run done by the evening of that day then you will be seeing me in Bristol. The probability of that is very slight.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
I found a nice sleeping spot when i was mooching about after the last one. Easy enough anyway.

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details