real time web analytics
Information - - Bristol Summer Meet - 25th July | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Bristol Summer Meet - 25th July

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Due to the conflict with the roping weekend, @Seffy is proposing to change the date of the meet to two weeks later; weekend of the 25th.

How does this work for people?

jdotn15

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Due to the conflict with the roping weekend, @Seffy is proposing to change the date of the meet to two weeks later; weekend of the 25th.

How does this work for people?
Ahhh :( Moms Wedding on 25th, me and loocyloo wouldnt be able to make it

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
25th is fine by me. I should by then have completed the ultra marathon that I had on the 11th

But now i guessing that news of me turning up will cause everyone else to drop out which is the story of my life and I have no idea why :-(

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
You know this clashes with the Rope weekend.

If it was another date I'd be there (Like say the 25/26th July) hint hint.

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
That's the new proposed date which is also good for me.

Didn'tsee the posts at the end of this thread when I posted my reply, doh!

I shall be expecting some warm hospitality from the Bristol crew, I've never been to Bristol before!

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Didn'tsee the posts at the end of this thread when I posted my reply, doh!

I shall be expecting some warm hospitality from the Bristol crew, I've never been to Bristol before!

I'll get you a pint of local Cider, a good welcome to the city I'd say.

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
Hmm, picking this date is proving to be difficult! Is the general census to go for the 25th then? Could always look at other dates, but gonna be getting later and later obviously...

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
Hmm, picking this date is proving to be difficult! Is the general census to go for the 25th then? Could always look at other dates, but gonna be getting later and later obviously...

It will be difficult. If we don't stick with the 25th of July, may I suggest the 1st of August? Might be better for you too Seth.

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details