real time web analytics
Report - - British Celanese, Spondon, Feb 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Celanese, Spondon, Feb 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

man_gone_wrong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Humm yeh, i never went in the front but the buildings along the front fence there are one of the unseen parts so it would be nice if someone would make the effort for those.

I wanted to try for them buildings but it was pissing down and had enough by that point, might have been a bad move in hindsight. Plus there was activity near to those buildings and didn't fancy getting caught

Next time maybe....

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is high on the list, may have to make a visit soon...

I have no idea how you eat your sandwiches while out exploring, would freak me right out lol

this made me chuckle...

you need to try "mission meatballs", great for "on the go" urbex feasting....

best...

man_gone_wrong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is high on the list, may have to make a visit soon...

this made me chuckle...

you need to try "mission meatballs", great for "on the go" urbex feasting....

best...

Lol

Just the thought of putting my manky hands near food and my gob freaks me right out, much prefer a mcds/burger king over indulgence afterwards lol

I would go there sharpish as she is coming down fairly quick from what I could see

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol

Just the thought of putting my manky hands near food and my gob freaks me right out, much prefer a mcds/burger king over indulgence afterwards lol

I would go there sharpish as she is coming down fairly quick from what I could see

yeh saw that, it'll be soon or never :-)

btw nice report, didn't mention that earlier

best...

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
Good to see this place is still being done, surprised it's coming down as quickly as you say it is as I thought it would take them forever

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was half gone last time i called down but that was a few months ago now.

Never seemed very a very popular site for some reason ? I suppose Camelot had bigger bragging rights ;)