Web
Analytics
Report - - British Metal Limited -East Sussex- Nov 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - British Metal Limited -East Sussex- Nov 2015

OPEN&ENTER

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't know a great deal about this place, despite a lot of surfing and searching. After scoping it out and spotting easy access, I visited with @Bigmacky8742. There was the odd bit of bad graffiti, but not much sign of anyone having been there for a while, or much damage been done.

The site looks like it would have been next to the site of old Goldstone Football Ground. I found this in the local paper -

www.theargus.co.uk/news/11467419.Plans_to_bring_59_flats__six_family_homes_and_office_space_to_Hove_in___9m_project_revealed/

Photos:

qzg21d.jpg

jsmw5u.jpg

x420qx.jpg

2wmgnbt.jpg

2e307pw.jpg

20iv31v.jpg

2dtd2r6.jpg

2ptv0ya.jpg

14abo4.jpg

33onvoi.jpg

2zrmfzo.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Bolts

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Some...interesting light-painting effects there :thumb
Not a bad first report though, good job!

OPEN&ENTER

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks @Bolts i should have apologised for being a bit of a pyro. :p

Tried to select shots where i wasn't messing about with the torch too much. Some of the offices had desks, paperwork, floppy disks..

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Love the effects lol. Looks like some stuff still worth seeing in there thx for report.