real time web analytics
Report - - British Xylonite Factory, Brantham (At Night) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Xylonite Factory, Brantham (At Night)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanXDiscovery

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good morning again,

Ok so we did this place, its been covered a million times as has the history of the place.
To sum it up it was a former plastics engineering and production company. Since them it has been heavily vandalised and burnt, however at night this place comes alive.

We arrived at the spot just after 10pm, there was a crisp wind and only 1 tube left of pringles. We arrived at the entrance and found a rather convenient hole, we were in!

B4nSXPMl.jpg

HyIoOxyl.jpg

We entered the first building

QFwtHa9l.jpg

NVbGCVFl.jpg

gveoy8zl.jpg

P3dWdryl.jpg

L6pOvmml.jpg

ws6AjKRl.jpg

wW2unKOl.jpg

We moved on down to the next building, this was sealed shut but got a couple of pics in that area.

DyQBxkMl.jpg

NtABPTql.jpg

hQEM8AGl.jpg

xL219SVl.jpg

We saw another building but there wasn't too much there either, we started walking towards to other part of the site and found a tunnel.

qKnRc5ml.jpg

We entered a building, we creeped ourselves out a little as Mr Fantana decided to hum to himself while me and Mr Stride were a good few paces behind wondering where the noise was coming from! Anyway.....

1niBpPhl.jpg

918L4Cql.jpg

f0tpDJal.jpg

CdhEVwGl.jpg

It was actually quite a nice view from the many holes in the building.

Su6ygUkl.jpg

FV0kKxhl.jpg

We walked up the stairs to find a little boy!

94AgzLkl.jpg

We moved onto the outer buildings around the area, they had a much more industrial feel and here are some pictures taken in these areas.

abJY6uil.jpg

VdS3HsBl.jpg

rp0J4Ool.jpg

vGeYeVul.jpg

XTcbON4l.jpg

GEt6PLXl.jpg

JxZYTYIl.jpg

zqxnsgcl.jpg

AvOnsc4l.jpg

We had a really good time here & this place is awesome in the dark, I know its been done loads but I genuinely think with someone that knows how to take photos and with a good camera (Not my Samsung S6) in the dark could do a really good job.

Thanks for looking!

flametailedfox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some impressive pictures! Never found the chance to explore this place, despite always seeing it from the train. Better get my skates on as the site will be cleared away soon for Abellio Greater Anglia's new locomotive works...

UrbanXDiscovery

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some impressive pictures! Never found the chance to explore this place, despite always seeing it from the train. Better get my skates on as the site will be cleared away soon for Abellio Greater Anglia's new locomotive works...
Ahh thats weird, access is ridiculously easy and althought it has been trashed and leveled in most places, there is some really nice bits like the war memorial etc. make sure you do it before its gone.