real time web analytics
Report - - British Xylonite / Wardle Storeys - Brantham, Suffolk - Oct 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - British Xylonite / Wardle Storeys - Brantham, Suffolk - Oct 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

wf36

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ta mate.

We had a look round the site in the middle (building in the first shot on my report) but it was pretty well boarded up. We didn't get a chance to look at what appeared to be the live site on the other side of that as it was getting pretty late in the day by then. It looked quite well fenced from where we were though.

Live bit is pretty do able, accidentally when I went, someone had left one of the fire exit doors open around the back so could of just walked straight in!

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Live bit is pretty do able, accidentally when I went, someone had left one of the fire exit doors open around the back so could of just walked straight in!

Ah right, don't you just love it when they do that :D

Will bear that in mind if we're ever in the neighbourhood again, might pop back and check out the live section properly :thumb

Session9

A life backwards
28DL Full Member
Yeah, the live site is a relaxed explore and the most interesting part. The former coating plant, the highlight really :thumb

ekto

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i have a feeling i might of met you in there was it yesterday your explore?

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
I hope you got to play with the JLS trap?

dj09w_zps7hqfkryr.gif

soclosetopancakes

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
great report, awesome shots, wish i could aquire a wide angle for my 2nd visit there as last time i didnt even have my DSLR:thumb:banghead

wf36

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I see they have put up a green fence around the usual access area (near Chalkwell House).