Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Britvic and probably Colmans to leave Norwich... | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Britvic and probably Colmans to leave Norwich...

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Yep, there potential there for sure, i missed a chunk of it that was closed when i first started exploring but has since been converted. Still plenty of old building left tho. Norwich is one of those place actually, had its exploring heyday just a few years too early for me.. :(

The_Mole

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I hear when they were sold to Unilever, the maintenance department was all stripped and outsourced. A lot of historical stuff was thrown out or burnt, so I dont hold much hope for finding anything like that, but would be great to have a look! Their old Wincarnis works site has supposedly got a lot of cellars and tunnels where they used to store the wines.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Leads, Rumours and News... 28