real time web analytics
Report - - Broadoaks Manor, Surrey - November 2014 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Broadoaks Manor, Surrey - November 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The abandoned Broadoaks Manor was built in 1876 by Ernest Seth-Smith for his elder brother Charles. In 1898 the house was then sold to elderly rich industrialist and between 1911-1946 the house was owned by the brewery owners the Charrington family.

The Ministry of Defence have confirmed that the property was originally acquired by the Ministry of Supply in 1946 and later used by the Army Operational Research Group (1948-1996). After closure in 1996 the site was sold by them in 1998 and since then has stood abandoned.

Visited with Andy de Kay and Spidermonkey, After a long night in London with no sleep we decided to poke our heads in at this place. I’d seen shots before and admittedly was much more impressed with the exterior which I sadly did not have the chance to capture. Inside the place is quite dull and bland with only a couple of interesting rooms and features. There were clear and obvious signs of modernisation most likely from the Army use of the site with a significant portion of the building being converted to office spaces.

Broadoaks-1.jpg

Broadoaks-2.jpg

Broadoaks-3.jpg

Broadoaks-4.jpg

Broadoaks-5.jpg

Broadoaks-6.jpg

Broadoaks-7.jpg

Broadoaks-8.jpg

Broadoaks-9.jpg

Broadoaks-10.jpg

Broadoaks-11.jpg

Broadoaks-12.jpg

Broadoaks-13.jpg

Thanks for checking out the report, higher resolition copies of the above photos and a few more from this place on my blog: Broadoaks Manor

Olivia Ross

28DL Member
28DL Member
Personally I wouldn’t visit this if you’re still thinking of going. 2 police wagons came to arrest us so me and my friends had to run. Don’t go to this place!!! It’s amazing inside but they will turn up as there are motion sensors!!!

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
That's a TB, i know for a fat it's literally impossible to get in, so many reports of people getting arrested from this place, no point anyway, there's nothing there

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
Anyone tried going back? Visted the coach house and cottages outfront before last year but not the big place for all the reasons on here...