Web
Analytics
Brock Mill - 5/2/2018 - photo's | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Brock Mill - 5/2/2018 - photo's

Clarky1503

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
IMG_4333.JPG

Hello, fellow, explorers I'm new to the forum and would like to share some pics of my 1st exploration at Brock Mill.

I've also got a nice video to share tomorrow and would love if you guys could check it out.
I'm hoping to meet like-minded people who enjoy exploration and maybe after I've posted a few more things we could share some locations or even explore some together.

I'm 33 from Manchester UK and usually explore with my missus.

Thanks for taking a look hope YOU enjoy the pic's PEACE!
IMG_4429.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG
IMG_4454.JPG
IMG_4424.JPG
IMG_4462.JPG
IMG_4387.JPG
IMG_4377.JPG
IMG_4352.JPG

Last edited: