real time web analytics
Report - - Bromborough Power Station, Merseyside - March 2022 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bromborough Power Station, Merseyside - March 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

reisskerr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Old power plant in Bromborough Merseyside.
been done hundreds of times as it’s one of the only decent explores round here
Tonnes of graffiti and overgrowth
Used to power port sunlight and industrial sites around, I believe it operated from 1918-1998
Was a fun explore, view from the radio tower was ace, no photos tho as the whole thing was wobbling , we also went up a pipe but that was cut short as we didnt have proper torches.
Most of the site is just flat ground presumably from the old factory. Only the control room and some outhouses still stand
photos from 2 trips

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Nice photos, thanks for updating me. I have a soft spot for this place, from growing up in the area and being one of my first explores, sad to see more bricks from the control room walls falling in.

reisskerr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice photos, thanks for updating me. I have a soft spot for this place, from growing up in the area and being one of my first explores, sad to see more bricks from the control room walls falling in.
Nice mate it's a good explore, and yeah it's part of the roof that has started to collapse, walls are all still there

FKL770

Liverpool Area 28DL Explorer.
28DL Full Member
Also went there good explore the control room was good but the underground storm drain picture has peaked my interest tbh I've always wanted to explore underground shite like that reminds me of the game infra (PC game about being a infrastructure engineer but also features load of urbex in it too)

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Is it toxic or anything and should I wear a mask?
Not that I'm aware of. I wouldn't go when it's windy because the last time I did the roof didn't sound great, but aside from that and watching your footing because of the open trenches, I'd say it's all good.

Who has read this thread (Total: 298) View details