Web
Analytics
Report - - Browns folly Mine, Jan 2018 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Browns folly Mine, Jan 2018

dynamo

28DL Member
28DL Member
I know browns folly is a popular site and the history of this place has been well covered in other posts. This is my 4th visit to the see and I have yet to see all of it, however this is my first-time filming any of it. Footage is not great taken on a handheld film camera but you can see the main features. I did take a go pro with its own light set up but the SD card corrupted unfortunately. Hope you enjoy some of the footage below!