real time web analytics
Report - - Browns Folly Mine May 2019 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Browns Folly Mine May 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chris9140

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A really great Explore Thankyou (you Know who you Are) The stables. The energy drink Can And empty Crisp Packet And Fag Packet Didnt belong to Any of our Party (we removed them).Well worth the crawl to get here.

DSCF0565.JPG

DSCF0566.JPG

DSCF0568.JPG

Last edited:

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It is great you are getting out there and going underground (ditto for your Swan report) but three photographs don't really make a report.

Browns (and Swan) have been done to death on here over the years but everybody has a different take on places so no two reports will ever be the same.

Do you have any more photos (Well, Clapham or the crane in Swan for instance) ? It is nice to see the changes (or not) in places between visits.

chris9140

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It is great you are getting out there and going underground (ditto for your Swan report) but three photographs don't really make a report.

Browns (and Swan) have been done to death on here over the years but everybody has a different take on places so no two reports will ever be the same.

Do you have any more photos (Well, Clapham or the crane in Swan for instance) ? It is nice to see the changes (or not) in places between visits.
First thanks for the Honest Feedback (lets not call it criticism Hate that word) I do have More photos In. I can tell you I know for a fact the crane in swan has recently been repaired. But i have nothing to compare it too .All though i me pretty Sure theres gonna be pics on here for before and after may be ille put them up after ive blurred them (do i Really need to blur them i really dont care If people know what i look like) I can allso tell you the entrance to Swans Has been recently Renovated Though.
Great job to who ever done it. The slab Looks Dodgy as anything., As for browns Ille take a closer look my pics .

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Glad you got some good pics!

Im the guilty one here for suggesting Chris put up a couple of report from the day. Considering he only had a point and shoot I think the pics came out well.

Still, two mines in one day and a total of six hours underground is pretty good going for a first timer!

Last edited: