real time web analytics
Report - - Browns Folly Mine - Wiltshire - January 2020 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Browns Folly Mine - Wiltshire - January 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ikkdjct

28DL Regular User
Regular User
This was the first time I visited a mine and if I have anything to do with it it won't be my last time. I went to see Browns Folly Mine with @Oort who kindly agreed to guide me through the maze of passages. I thoroughly enjoyed myself down there and since I did not have to navigate I could just look around and take some pictures. Will definitely return at some stage.
Since the history of Browns Folly Mine is well known I shall not repeat it here and proceed directly to the pictures.

IMG_4352.jpg

IMG_4353.jpg

IMG_4354.jpg

IMG_4356.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg
IMG_4358.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

IMG_4360.jpg

Thanks you for looking!

Last edited:

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
8x8 is quite big. I was talking about the mine in general being small at only 24Km's. One round the corner is 60 miles!

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
You did well down there; it's not an easy place to get well lit photos but you've managed it and some. Nice one!

Exploring with Dobby

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You got some really nice shots there mate! Was a good little mooch, sorry I was so ill and nearly brought the roof down with my coughing though!

Did the one of me turn out alright?
This was the first time I visited a mine and if I have anything to do with it it won't be my last time. I went to see Browns Folly Mine with @Oort who kindly agreed to guide me through the maze of passages. I thoroughly enjoyed myself down there and since I did not have to navigate I could just look around and take some pictures. Will definitely return at some stage.
Since the history of Browns Folly Mine is well known I shall not repeat it here and proceed directly to the pictures.

IMG_4352.jpg

IMG_4353.jpg

IMG_4354.jpg

IMG_4356.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg
IMG_4358.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

IMG_4360.jpg

Thanks you for looking!
Would love to meet up with some like minded explorers I have a little group in Cornwall and we would love to explore other places

Who has read this thread (Total: 267) View details