Web
Analytics
Report - - BT Tower Block in Bedford | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - BT Tower Block in Bedford

Jon P

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: BT Tower Block in Bedford - REPORT

finally got round to going to the tower today, nice to met up with you mat, i think lewis had the most fun!

pretty trashed really! but great views from the roof.

cardington hangers and oasis swimming pool
DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

and over the road, agian very messed up, was missing most of the floors there
DSCF0028.jpg

M

Mat123

Re: BT Tower Block in Bedford - REPORT

Great pix, i won't bother uploading all of mine as there too similar!

Yeah it was good to meet ya, shame the building has recently been acquired as i did hope to pop up now again to appreciate the great views offered by the highest point in Bedford, any locals I'd def recommend it, and don't worry about the vagrants, although there is some evidence of the bums, two visits and I've not bumped into anyone! And that was the easiest access I've ever encountered on a building!;)

CIMG1087.jpg

CIMG1088.jpg

CIMG1080.jpg