real time web analytics
Information - - Buckland hospital Dover | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Buckland hospital Dover

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

davefinch81

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went to buckland hospital today. Only way onto the site is through the back. Overgrowth and lots of slippery mud. Most of it has be RE boarded up. With no access inside the main buildings. Walked around to the front of maternity and Met a fat Irish bloke in a shed with his white transit van. We said hello and he said that he'd call the police as we were tresspassing. Got some pics, I'll put them up later

Martin feehan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good morning mr finch,just to put the record straight,yes you and your friend were trespassing on private property and my job is to stop people coming on the site and report it to the police,and as for calling me a fat Irish bloke,thanks for that as now I know I'm a big lad ,and to the person that called me a fat pikey again thank you but to put that record straight,I'm not a pikey,now that I have your login details I WILL be passing this on to the police as i WILL be look to have you do for calling me a pikey,you and your friend were the first of 19 people to be on site within 6 hours and all 19 were held on till the police come,so if you and any of your friends are ever thing ing of coming to buckland hospital again think twice me finch,and as for the white van,that is not mine,the van belongs to one of 4 dog handlers that are site 24/7 and happend to be on site patrol around the front of the site when you and your trespassing,again thank you and your friends for the fat Irish and fat pikey comments

Martin feehan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just so all you people know,if you are found on the site of the old buckland hospital in Dover you will be reported to the police and there owner's will be taking it to court no matter who you are,many thanks,the fat Irish bloke/fat pikey

Martin feehan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Please bring on the tour bus,my dog handlers will love it,and again thank you all for the fat pikey comments,but as I'm Irish born I will say this to all you sad people that have not better to do but break into old buildings,get a proper job and get a life you sad sad people,and if you do send the tour great as it keeps me and all my dog handlers in a job,hope to see you all soon

Martin feehan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to buckland hospital today. Only way onto the site is through the back. Overgrowth and lots of slippery mud. Most of it has be RE boarded up. With no access inside the main buildings. Walked around to the front of maternity and Met a fat Irish bloke in a shed with his white transit van. We said hello and he said that he'd call the police as we were tresspassing. Got some pics, I'll put them up later
lol, get a proper job? What like a security guard at some derelict shite hole?
it may be a shit hole to you,but it's sad people like you and your sad friends that is keeping this fat Irish bloke/ fat pikey in a very good and very well paid security job,so like I said,please bring on the tour bus the welcome mats are waiting for all you sad people and so are our very well trained dogs

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
a very good and very well paid security job

I doubt that. Good by your standards anyway, probably better than stripping the core from 13A cable.

very well trained dogs

Irrelevant. What are your dogs going to do exactly, perform some sort of amazing party trick? Can they walk while balancing a can of pop on their noses?

Martin feehan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
See there goes the kids games again,only sad people with nothing better to do all day everyday but keep calling people names,if that's all u have go back to school u child,school yard name calling,and just so u know,come and see what the dog handlers dogs can and will do to sad people like you lot,

Martin feehan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really? Exactly how would it go to court you fucking weaponhead ?
Because your trespassing on private landed and sad sad people like u lot think u all can go where u like and don't care what u do,the people who own this hospital are sick of people think the can come on here and nothing been done to them,when shit happens if u come on this site,and yes u can all call me a fat Irish bloke/ fat pikey,but this fat Irish bloke/pikey don't give a fuck