real time web analytics
Information - - Buckland hospital Dover | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Buckland hospital Dover

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I do like the new security guard uniforms @Martin feehan :D

I suppose what you do in your spare time is up to you, most folk on here just enjoy taking photos of derelict buildings, not dressing up :thumb

10710527_10205064564599797_7334558274683290469_n_zpsnfwh1pxp.jpg

Last edited:

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Alas there is not, and even now he's changed his setting on his facebook account it was a bit late as someone who was bored, working the night shift who may have downloaded a few classic photos :D

Last edited:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Trespassing on private land is a civil matter

unless any proven damage occurred, (and there would have to be cctv evidence that the Police could work with), trespassing at sites like yours is NEVER gonna go anywhere near the CPS as it's them who prosecute, not the Police.

Also we won't be deleting your posts, you chose to come and rant on here, so suck up the shit storm big man!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Pop over the wall and ull see what the dogs can do

Well for one they have to be leashed, further to that even if someone popped over the wall without permission and one of the dogs so much as bit or mauled them, your lovely employers would be the ones going to court along with yourself for gross negligence, further to that if you're not a certified handler and there isn't one on site at the time you're pretty fucked also!!

Mr Trespasser would be walking away with a big payout and you muppets would be up before the courts, not to mention having all licences revoked

Look forward to hearing what you have to say about the dog situation, remember your employees have prob read this clusterfuck already :popcorn

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shame he wasn't wise to internet security, you'd have thought a security guard would have known better.

It's a bit like his account, he has demanded it to be closed and all his posts removed; not even a please or thank you. I think he has a little bit to learn as well as the laws on trespass :D

I guess his employers had something to say about his ranting and were none too pleased with the way he was 'representing' the site he was working for.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I guess his employers had something to say about his ranting and were none too pleased with the way he was 'representing' the site he was working for.

I think you're probably correct, I don't really see Martin changing his tune out of choice.

At least he has now got rid of the dogs and is adopting a new soft approach to urban explorers :D

Gerroff%20my%20land_zps0ibavxn8.jpg

Last edited: