real time web analytics
Information - - Buckland hospital Dover | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Buckland hospital Dover

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
that moment when you realize a bunch of skallywag hooligan trespassers know more about your job than you do...

dawson_crying.jpg

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
....he would have gotten away with it too...if it wasn't for you meddling Kids!!!

the funniest thing about this is that there was an open gate and literally no security onsite when it got rinsed by all the locals. After it got raped hard they stick some tool on minimum wage watching a shit load of Derp!!

....you can't blame him for being bitter, lets be honest, his life must be pretty shit with a job like that.

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Oh dear, sounds like a typical security guard who failed to make the flying squad. Nevermind, I'm sure you have plenty of time sat around a derelict site... Use your time wisely - Read up on laws regarding trespassing, dog handling and general security - Might make you better at your job.

The lone wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh stumbling onto this has made my day!!!!!
A trip here is definatley on the cards now and I hope to bump into the fat man!!!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Oh stumbling onto this has made my day!!!!!
A trip here is definatley on the cards now and I hope to bump into the fat man!!!

Its not really worth it now to be honest, the place is an absolute mess. Unless you happen to be in the area with some free time then it isn't worth making a trip for.

Mxllxe

28DL Member
28DL Member
it may be a shit hole to you,but it's sad people like you and your sad friends that is keeping this fat Irish bloke/ fat pikey in a very good and very well paid security job,so like I said,please bring on the tour bus the welcome mats are waiting for all you sad people and so are our very well trained dogs
If you're a security guard then why are you even a member on this site??