Web
Analytics
Buddy wanted Wirral/ Liverpool | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Buddy wanted Wirral/ Liverpool

Toodlecat

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think your best bet, (like me) would be to post some reports up first, so the community get to know you well. Then I think you'll have some luck :thumb

Gone

Regular User
is this guy serious ^ wet wipe.

yo OP - you havent provided anything. next time try 'hi blah blah, I'm interested in underground, rooftops, hospitals etc' and maybe a photo - even if its photo of something you want to do, doesn't have to be something you've done.

i've spent 10 years busting around Liverpool and Manchester, why would I trust you? come on, play the game.

Drmoss

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good afternoon my name is Donald. I am new to this website and looking for someone who wants to team up. I don’t have a lot of experience in this field. If you fancy hooking up at any time, Please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you

Urbex2p

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hay there don’t know if you have found a buddy yet but my friend is 20 female and from Liverpool contact me cc if you’re still looking
Follow me on Instagram @ubbex.2p to find out what I explore

Willblaq

28DL Member
28DL Member
Im welsh but live 5 mins from Liverpool now. Tattoo studios where I work can’t open so I’m exploring again if you ever want a exploring buddy
my insta is diealittleinblaq

CureForPain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good afternoon my name is Donald. I am new to this website and looking for someone who wants to team up. I don’t have a lot of experience in this field. If you fancy hooking up at any time, Please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you
48ACD.png