real time web analytics
Report - - Budget Hotel - Germany - Aug. 2020 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Budget Hotel - Germany - Aug. 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ForgottenBuildings

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Small report this time but, I thought it was still cool to share the photos of this small hotel. This hotel is widely known as budget hotel in the urbex scene and it's located somewhere in a former busy tourist town. Why this hotel closed isn't very clear, but I have a theory that it was just too small and outdated compared to the larger and more luxurious hotels surrounding this small building. Nowadays this hotel has transformed into pretty much a decay heaven. The hall with the curtains and the chair with plants growing out of it was especially just really cool to see and photograph.

But okay, lets proceed to the photos:
50248477188_2fb69047dd_k.jpg
Decay hallway by ForgottenBuildings, on Flickr

50249322547_8ab9d4e250_k.jpg
Typical shot by ForgottenBuildings, on Flickr

50249121216_71b675c3bc_k.jpg
Green chair by ForgottenBuildings, on Flickr

I also made a video of this small decaying hotel:

Thanks for reading and watching!

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Three pictures isn't really a report, no external pics? the title has no location and if its so popular there must be some history on the place you can add. Budget hotel might very well be its well known code name but we require its real name.
I dont watch yt links.
Other than all that it looks too far gone to be report worthy imho but with no other pics its hard to tell.

ForgottenBuildings

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Three pictures isn't really a report, no external pics? the title has no location and if its so popular there must be some history on the place you can add. Budget hotel might very well be its well known code name but we require its real name.
I dont watch yt links.
Other than all that it looks too far gone to be report worthy imho but with no other pics its hard to tell.
Hey,
It was indeed maybe on the edge of being too short for a report, that's why I called it a short report ;). Also I personally don't like to give locations its real name, in Europe its kinda weird and unusual to do that because then everyone could visit this place and probably trash it or worse...

Thanks for the feedback though!

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I know, ive just noticed you've been getting away with it on all your reports.
I know the European sections have some alternate rules but maybe admin should decide if no details is ok and what they say ill be content with.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Loving the nature taking over, some real decay there. Very photogenic. I know European explores are given some leeway. I also dont watch YT vids, unless very short on here. I prefer photos. Just would of liked a few more. Liking this little gem. :thumb

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
The post was reported for admin to make a judgement but they haven't and looking at the European section theres no sticky stating different rules so we have to presume all threads have to follow the general rules which means normal title rules apply and your threads are not following the rules of the site.

Great photos there!

Wow @Scoobysrt really needs a badge and a hat with that attitude :wanker

Who rattled your cage fuckwit, gtfo you 2 post wanker.

Last edited: