Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Building in Leeds (Hospital Admin/Accommodation?) | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Building in Leeds (Hospital Admin/Accommodation?)

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Something to do with the Police I've always been told, have stared through the windows numerous times. It is riddled with CCTV and occasionally has random lights on on upper floors.

pantomime horse

Nay Nay and thrice Nay
28DL Full Member
Something to do with the Police I've always been told, have stared through the windows numerous times. It is riddled with CCTV and occasionally has random lights on on upper floors.
or it could be explorers or metal fairies lights you are seeing.

Simon2710

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is known as Carlton Tower. It was once the HQ for the police in Leeds, I believe fraud, intelligence and some other divisions. It was built back in the 1950's/60's and is believed to have inspired the Bridgewater Place architecture (and build quality!). I'm pretty sure it was then either sold to either Leeds University or the NHS for some purpose but now of course lies empty. I heard they are supposed to be refurbishing the building shortly. Would be great to explore though.

Georgie60

exitus acta probat
28DL Full Member
This was the Headquarters of what was Leeds City Police before amalgamation into what is now West Yorkshire Police.

Za Gringo

28DL Zoo Member
28DL Full Member
Yep. Shame really as it seems some of the community around it don't really what to see it empty really.

Its not a bad little public building for Leeds, would be great to see it brought back into community use of some sort. At least part of it for starters.

I think there is a few spots not too far from here also. Nice few shots there. A few of the Victorian schools in London have come down in recent years.

Last edited:

GeoVdub

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It's Brotherton House - police owned and up for sale have some interiors
I'd love to see the interiors, walked round this place loads, I reckon it's been opened up a few times but never managed to have a nosey. I reckon the staircase on the front will be good and the rest will be a bit non-descript!