Lead or Rumour info - Bulldog Tools ( Wigan )

• Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Member
28DL Member
May 14, 2014
the last working forge factory in Britain to make tools.. it's just been sold to some company in India and its looking like the huge factory will be knocked down.. I have an uncle that works there so I can find out when everyone is finished working, there may be a few workers around soon.

tons of history and urban myths about this place!

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Apr 8, 2007
The main site is still in use where they still assemble forks n spades with the stuff they import from China. it is the forge part of the site that has closed, the machinery was removed late 2013. I'll put some photos up.