real time web analytics
Report - - Bullstrode Manor Bucks - Aug 19 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bullstrode Manor Bucks - Aug 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great report at least you saw some of it until the rude interuption, the last time i heard dogs barking was at RAF Kirton i was wandering around in and out of buildings minding my own business when the cops turned up for dog training how i got out without being caught i will never know.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great report at least you saw some of it until the rude interuption, the last time i heard dogs barking was at RAF Kirton i was wandering around in and out of buildings minding my own business when the cops turned up for dog training how i got out without being caught i will never know.
Ha ha nice one

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
What a beautiful building. The bit off to the side, water tower?, reminds me of one down in Hampshire

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
What a beautiful building. The bit off to the side, water tower?, reminds me of one down in Hampshire

I think its just like a gate house or folley.
The main staircase in here I didnt get to photograph but that is the most popular feature as it was used in one of the Johnny English films.
Its pretty well graffitied up now anyway so not too worried I didnt get it

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
I think its just like a gate house or folley.
The main staircase in here I didnt get to photograph but that is the most popular feature as it was used in one of the Johnny English films.
Its pretty well graffitied up now anyway so not too worried I didnt get it
I can’t think of the place I’m on about, it’s old nurses accommodation with the handprint room. Never got in, police dog training up there

Who has read this thread (Total: 273) View details