real time web analytics
Report - - Bunker Storm Drain - Warrington Jan 14 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bunker Storm Drain - Warrington Jan 14

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Visited with Cunningcorgi, Telf and The Kwan

Thanks to Telf and Kwan for showing us around, good to meet you guys and Kwans hospitality is second to none, look forward to when you guys come down south.
Didnt take too many shots after looking down the plug hole and watching the chamber fill up in a couple of minutes, the decision was made to make a sharp exit, Return visit in order

Some histroy

Built towards the end of the 1980's, Bunker spans an approximate 3.5 miles of concrete RCP ranging in height, Bunker is home to multiple access points along its route as well as various chambers within its system. Built in the 1980s for a one in 30 year storm.

Some shots

12169662883_904ac0e2f4_c.jpg

12169662143_ae9089a74c_c.jpg

12169438845_7c7e2d2833_c.jpg

12169438625_85acbcedef_c.jpg

12169438435_2c50a2a2c7_c.jpg

12169846864_ec2c963827_c.jpg

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Cheers, was a while ago this, wouldnt mind heading back at some point, some much better pics on the forum than these, we had to make a sharp exit.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
we had to make a sharp exit.
Sorry bout that Lenny, a flash flood was definately not on the cards when I checked the forecast that morning, although it has been said that the ITV weather girl has cracking Knockers but is a shit weather girl and I kinda agree now, given that she nearly killed us :D Next time you are down here we will do it again :thumb

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Sorry bout that Lenny, a flash flood was definately not on the cards when I checked the forecast that morning, although it has been said that the ITV weather girl has cracking Knockers but is a shit weather girl and I kinda agree now, given that she nearly killed us :D Next time you are down here we will do it again :thumb

Never seen a plughole fill up so fast ;)