real time web analytics
Report - - Bunker, Warrington - June 2017 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bunker, Warrington - June 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mr Spiderpig

28DL Member
28DL Member
Afternoon.....

Thought I'd post up a visit to Bunker from a couple of weeks ago... Admittedly it left me on crutches for a few weeks however was back down there today.......

Anyway... The reason for post is more a query to see if anyone has a map of the system or where the ends of it are.....Ideally the Swirl Chamber & where the tunnels after the big Staircase end up! We went through a fair few of them backbreaking tunnels and decided to turn back....

We tried to get a GPS or Phone signal at various manhole covers along the way to try and work out our position however had no joy...

Obviously a PM with a map or location of the other ends would be better than in public :)

Anyway.... Photos on my phone camera... No fancy effects... Just walking in the dark...

http://imgur.com/a/8gNai

Enjoy

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Mate, grab the links for the specific images and post them into the thread, for a camera phone the shots are decent. There are instructions in the FAQ. :thumb

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Good effort but be nice to see the actual pics than a working link fella :thumb

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I agree, be nice to see the pics in the thread. The H & S pet peeve side of me has a question for the OP, in that photo of the manhole with no ladder and the no ladder sign, I have looked closely and cannot see a grate or anything beneath it to prevent a unfortunate would be explorer or workman from going a over t down into whatever lies beneath. Presumably the manhole is very secure at the top, if not, it seems a bit foolhardy of UU to leave it unsecured, given liability lawsuits and no win, no fee chaser adverts you see on the telly. Anyone know if there are any measures to prevent access? Cheers, pb

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thanks for the reply paul, that clears it up. Must be a big one and scally proof then, knowing the north west:-)

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Interesting, perhaps a local and known to the 28dl community, or am I very wide of the mark there?;):oops:

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Interesting, perhaps a local and known to the 28dl community, or am I very wide of the mark there?;):oops:

Oh he's known alright

Serenity was a whining bitch lasagna who reported us all to the police after the bunker meet in 2012 (or was it 2013)

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds like this serenity person forgot the first rule of Drain Club to me! Explorers ratting on explorers....a crock of s***e!!!!

Liam Layland

28DL Member
28DL Member
If this this is where I'm thinking (storm drains) then I know in one direction at least it heads to magic lake, but I could be mistaken

Who has read this thread (Total: 157) View details