real time web analytics
Report - - Burlington Nuclear Bunker Corsham Wiltshire Sep 2010 | Diehardlove | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Burlington Nuclear Bunker Corsham Wiltshire Sep 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
28DL Full Member
...Its times like these you find who your friends are and who you thought were friends.
quick ring to toad then a meet up at box then straight down to the action half way in see a light coming our way so we dodge into the shadows and shit ourselves that mod were in there with us a sec latter we see a face rigsby:D i still owe you for that :D
then it gets even stranger as we see 2 more groups down there.
I wasnt going to put this up as my pics are crap will update with some more later.

IMG_9588.jpg

IMG_9595.jpg

IMG_9597.jpg

IMG_9603.jpg

IMG_9617.jpg

IMG_9631.jpg

IMG_9635.jpg

IMG_9654.jpg

IMG_9655.jpg

IMG_9670.jpg

IMG_9672.jpg

IMG_9677.jpg

IMG_9678.jpg

IMG_9687.jpg

IMG_9693.jpg

IMG_9706.jpg

IMG_9713.jpg

IMG_9722.jpg

IMG_9725.jpg

IMGP6144.jpg

IMGP6167.jpg

IMGP6022.jpg

IMGP5983.jpg

IMGP6087.jpg

IMGP5883.jpg

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
28DL Full Member
he forgot to take his pills :thumb normally he is alot more smiley, u not getting any at home dave or is it the case of to much lol surprised she not up the duff again

there was a bit to much to take in to be fair, could of done with another day or 2 in there :banghead

haha nah none of the very above lol just the massive amount of walking and 2 hours sleep in 2 days lol,still would not change it for the world inside i was beaming like the sun.

vwdirtboy

Keeuunnntt!
28DL Full Member
nowt wrong with them mate.. its just you ya cunt! that one of you in bed cracks me right up! :D

God

Bloody Everywhere
28DL Full Member
Brings back a lot of memories for sure! And who doesn't like re-opening a thread forgetting there's a naked photo of yourself with 2 guys in a shower. :rolleyes:

I always remember Dave going "dude I can see your balls..."

STeALtH2k12

Too old to grow up now!
28DL Full Member
Lmao @ Wevsky :thumb

Wait for it, wait for it.... fcuk it I'll join ya :popcorn

Bit of a vid about 'acas' HERE might help depends on specifics I guess. ;)

:tumbleweed

S

Last edited: