Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Burnley-Former Pentridge Cinema and Circulation Club | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Burnley-Former Pentridge Cinema and Circulation Club

Studio123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Holmes Street, Burnley. Preparation for demolition has begun on this building, they are currently removing the slates from the roof as the area is to become an Aldi, subject to planning permission. Started life as a cinema in the early 1900's later became the Circulation nightclub before closing in the 1980's. Could be a last chance.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Was lasted reported as a lead in 2011, haven't see any reports from there.

Thanks for the lead, hopefully someone local can check it out.

Studio123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Gone. Razed to the ground, looks like it had a lovely balcony that demolition uncovered.

Lancashire lad

chief taster for costa coffee
28DL Full Member
I was there with my camera the week they pulled it down the one and only entry point which is always open evrytime I passed it was open on this day had been secured , my sis lives on the same road literally 10 seconds from it so I pass it often gutted I never went sooner