Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Bury - A Very small building-Dab's Cars | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Bury - A Very small building-Dab's Cars

TAFM17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a building that's been abandoned for quite some time, it's called dab's cars. Nobody seems to be doing anything with the land, but the door is wide open and it's been kicked in. Inside all the plaster has fallen and there is a cabinet , most likely with nothing in. It's an odd little building, not really big enough for a proper post as it is literally 1 room, and the floor looks unsafe. Though I wouldn't recommend going near it, It's on tottington road, bury if anyone wants to take a look. Also, has anybody been in the old floors 2 go near the toyota garage in Bury?

TVurbex

TV Locations Aficionado
28DL Full Member
Poked my head in not long ago - very peculiar. Might do a bit of research, see what it was built for...

Bolts

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It used to be a taxi firm, shut down pretty quick though.
As far as I know nobody's been in floors2go - last I heard of was alarms but that was a couple of years ago and I've not bothered since

TAFM17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Poked my head in not long ago - very peculiar. Might do a bit of research, see what it was built for...
Well, There's a big TO LET sign on it, but the door's still open, and I can't see anyone buying it. It might be worth a check out.