Web
Analytics
Report - - Bury FC Light&radio transmiter tower | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Bury FC Light&radio transmiter tower

Stitch2016

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a quick one on this, I spotted the tower a few years ago and always said I wonder what the view is like from up there! so I did it! had to be during the night because there always seams to be someone working in Bury ~FC

As it was my first tower climb, it was epic! nothing like the feeling of being that high up!
5bQkkIa.jpg

ZZEoYn5.jpg

LLYqgGM.jpg

Hopefully I get a few pictures on a revisit to get some day light pictures!

Attachments

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Good to see you getting out and doing stuff.
I wouldn't recommend doing these kind of things during the day, when you're on high stuff like this people on the ground can see you in daylight. You never know who's looking, I learnt the hard way last year and got busted by the Police on a rooftop last year.
Bit of practice with your camera, and you'll find night time shots are better on high stuff than daytime, but that's my opinion.
Nice one again :thumb
Looking forward to the next report from you :thumb