Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Bury Odeon Demolition Starts Next Week | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Bury Odeon Demolition Starts Next Week

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sol Viva nightclub set to be demolished (From Bury Times)

Dont for a second suspect anyone will bother to take advantage of the situation for a bit of a poke about but thought id mention it anyway!
According to OJ some guys got in, tripped an alarm and had police turn up a few years ago. Said it was crap inside too.

I went to have a look a few months ago as well, but it's completely trashed (by contractor stripping inside) and I did spot PIRs everywhere I looked as well. Probably not worth it.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Maybe worth a second look, as it was ages ago now that incident, the thing is with these places it often requires some sketch access which puts most people off as a rule, someone should go its not really something that interests me after a recent trip to the one in Manc which is broken beyond belief..

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
According to OJ some guys got in, tripped an alarm and had police turn up a few years ago. Said it was crap inside too.

I went to have a look a few months ago as well, but it's completely trashed (by contractor stripping inside) and I did spot PIRs everywhere I looked as well. Probably not worth it.
A few years is a long time.. things can change.
But I hear what you're saying about whether its worth it.