Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Bury Police HQ: demolition | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Bury Police HQ: demolition

TAFM17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some news from the Bury Times : The council ran out of money to knock the building down, so they're leaving it as it is until someone buys the land. Personally I really liked the building. Good example of some brutalist archetecture

Bolts

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Some news from the Bury Times : The council ran out of money to knock the building down, so they're leaving it as it is until someone buys the land. Personally I really liked the building. Good example of some brutalist archetecture
Not what I've heard, they're going to finish clearing the site THEN they're leaving it.
Direct quote from the article:
It is anticipated that, once the site is fully cleared in the coming weeks. the council’s security costs for the site will fall.

TAFM17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not what I've heard, they're going to finish clearing the site THEN they're leaving it.
Direct quote from the article:
I've not seen any demolition vehicles for a week or 2 though, they're normally there in the mornings moving bits of rubble. I must've misread the article.