real time web analytics
Report - - Bury Police HQ - May 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bury Police HQ - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Visited with @Lavino, @woopashoopaa and @Telf. This was the final stop of the day. We spent a good 10 minutes trying to determine a way into the building. After a bit of a walk around we spotted a way. Once inside we decided to start at the top and work our way down (Little did we know that we had tripped a motion sensor :banghead) So after a very brief visit I could hear the sound of a police radio from outside. It was at this point that panic kicked in (not because of the police, but that I was due to start work in a few hours) and I didn't think I'd be getting back. Anyway it wasn't the real police..... just some chimps with a uniform and a BO problem. Once out they decided that they would talk don the radio to ''control'' and get them to focus a CCTV camera on us, quite how he managed to do this without pressing the speech button will always be a mystery. :D

Lavino's report: http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/bury-police-station-april-2015.t96207
Woopashoopaa's Report: http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/bury-police-station-irwell-street-may-2015.t96193#post-1088984

IMG_4431.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

Don't really understand this one myself. :confused:

IMG_4420.JPG

IMG_4418.JPG

IMG_4430.JPG

IMG_4452.JPG

IMG_4469.JPG

IMG_4467.JPG

IMG_4458.JPG

IMG_4444.JPG

Cheers for looking. :thumb

11198814_10205320872954513_1973610120_n.jpg

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
:thumbdidn't notice you taking that picture of the real police coming to help the chimps out, it's a shame the chimps weren't as chilled about it as the real ones lol

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You'd think people would learn from the other 'public' incident :p

Main reason I never stuck this in public when me and sneak first went there whilst it was still been emptied ;)

Telf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All g

Main reason I never stuck this in public when me and sneak first went there whilst it was still been emptied ;)

All gronks idea was this :D

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice job :thumb PIR (motion sensor) is down the corridor behind you in the 4th picture

Oops :rolleyes:

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
was there just one motion sensor @Bolts ? was in here recently and only had a quick recce of the basement , it was like a maze ! what part of the building was it located in ? was it the main reception area ?

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details