Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Bus Depot Rotherham | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Bus Depot Rotherham

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I know what you're thinking 'oh it's just a boring bus depot blah blah' as tbh that would be my first reaction, but check out how big it is - it's bloody enormous. Must be worth someone's time to go and have a nosey surely as it's a bit far for me to just pop over to.

Someone flew a drone over it here and got a little bit of footage.

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i had a look the other day easy enough to get in the grounds but couldnt find way in the main building and theres a car parked round near the front not sure what that was.All the ladders to the roof have been chained up aswell. Maybe i missed something i was been abit rushed.Watch out for the needles around the back of it too theres quite a few

Baldwin207

28DL Member
28DL Member
I used to work there and you'll be very lucky gain access as there as big metal doors that are tight shut, also the police have been training there recently as well as tbh there isn't much in there apart from the small office bits, its also got security on it 24/7 i believe

SheffLad12

PRO PRO PRO
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, seen you're interested in the bus depot, we explored it back in march, our video is on youtube and I have a lot of photos which I'm gonna do a report on it.