real time web analytics
Report - - bush boake allen.april 2011 revisit | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - bush boake allen.april 2011 revisit

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jasoneastanglia

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bush boake allen near sudbury in suffolk visited with a non forum member 2 days ago ..
SAM_0121.jpg

SAM_0122.jpg

Kept my distance here as it did look lived in..
SAM_0120.jpg

even the scales worked
SAM_0128.jpg

SAM_0127.jpg

This bit is whats being cleaned of broken glass and general rubbish.power is also switched on in both office blocks as all the lights work plus the aerial on the roof is working.
SAM_0153.jpg

This roof shot is here to just show this area is locked down very tightly
SAM_0145.jpg

inside pics taken through a window
SAM_0178.jpg

and the transit van is still there.
SAM_0179.jpg

kept hearing a bank and click in this room thought someone was nearby until i noticed the clock was moving everynow and then..I did clock in and out on a bit of paper so it does all work.
SAM_0164.jpg

This part was a office but is all deserted and looks like someone has been round with a broom as was very clean inside and out,this was also locked down very well so no inside pics.
SAM_0170.jpg

SAM_0172.jpg

SAM_0173.jpg

the building with the green door is a studio so is locked and windows are also painted,there was someone here when i went he just said hello and left me alone..
SAM_0177.jpg

the studio building
Nice place to spend a few hours i had been on here for about 3 hours at this point and feeling hungry called it a day as had a few other places to revisit,only thing to mention is celotex the insulation place at the far end of the site has a lot of material stored in the warehouse part of the site so may get a bit funny with people if you decide to jump on there stuff..never met any security people even after almost bumping into the 3 executives..