Web
Analytics
Report - - Bush Boake Allen Fragrances - 18/2/07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Bush Boake Allen Fragrances - 18/2/07

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
This is a big place, pretty local to me too. Been trying to get in for a while but the factory buildings are on an island so a bit hard to get too! Never the less i found a way!:thumb

Covered about a quarter of the site before my batteries went and i called it a day. Relly nice buildings but unfortunatly they were quite stripped!:(

First bit i checked out was a large warehouse. It fooking stinks! (think perfume counter at boots 100x! :crazy )

DSCF3709.jpg

DSCF3711.jpg

DSCF3715.jpg

DSCF3718.jpg

DSCF3713.jpg

DSCF3721.jpg

Then i moved onto a more intersting looking building. Huge windows! Not sure what it was used for (smelt strongly of garlic this time! :crazy )

DSCF3747.jpg

DSCF3771.jpg

DSCF3741.jpg

DSCF3743.jpg

DSCF3725.jpg

DSCF3780.jpg

DSCF3779.jpg

DSCF3756.jpg

DSCF3789.jpg

DSCF3751.jpg

DSCF3768.jpg

Lastly some externals