Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Byker Grove, Newcastle | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Byker Grove, Newcastle

Mizzle

♥ Mama with a Camera ♥
28DL Full Member
Had a drive up today....
The main entrance is a no go... All blocked off .. huge gates and construction warning signs ect... Barbed wire.. the works... (Also there is a gatehouse which I noticed is very lived in... So watch out for that :)
Had to reverse out onto the main road as there was no space for me to turn the car around.

Had a drive around the estate surrounding it and the closest I could get was a small park next to the fence... which unfortunately was 8 feet high complete with Barbed Wire...
Had a peek through the fence and noticed scaffolding around the side of the Building.. So I'm assuming they are doing the place up... I heard a rumour that its to be developed into a Mosque... But for now I believe they are still combating the Japanese Knotweed that has taken over the grounds....

Its a huge shame that access isnt that easy... But then If it was easy... It would be no fun :p

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
Regular User
Dont worry ive had my eye on this place in benwell for a year or so ;)