Web
Analytics
Report - - Cairndhu House Convalescent Hospital, Larne June 2009 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Cairndhu House Convalescent Hospital, Larne June 2009

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with JDholic, Irishmanlost and Speed back in June on our trip to Ireland but because I'm a bender, I've only just got round to catching up with the other reports. I don't actually know a lot about this place but I'm sure if our lovely hosts are online, they can fill you in.

I remember it smelling of the seaside, being insanely boarded and then going back to Belfast for fish and chips and a well needed shower. We checked out a cinema as well in the same village but it had been sealed up. Guys, if you're want me to blur out your faces, just give me a shout and I'll blitz the pic ;)

Here's the pics!

_DSC2108R.jpg

_DSC2109R.jpg

_DSC2110R.jpg

_DSC2111R.jpg

_DSC2115R.jpg

_DSC2116R.jpg

_DSC2119R.jpg

_DSC2121R.jpg

_DSC2123R.jpg

_DSC2125R.jpg

_DSC2128R.jpg