real time web analytics
Report - - Calcot Manor Wales 08-2012 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Calcot Manor Wales 08-2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Calcot Manor Wales...Visited with the littlest jellyfish, When it comes to exploring i don't usually get moved by what i find, not in a wow what an engine room or look at the amazing turbines or chemical plant not even shooting an old mill that once was the backbone of the local community. these all bring joy and excitement and their own emotions but this was very different very different indeed, there's something that stirs up something inside when shooting someones home, i'm not sure what it is but it feels very intrusive yet at the same time you want to look through these personal belongings to see what kind of family lived here and try and find out why they left and why they left all their personal belongings, but i guess when it comes to exploring we have to do these things if we wish to share what we do with others. The explore itself was an amazing one to say the least but has left me with the question do i want to do peoples homes ? is this any different to shooting a work place that was still owned by someone and affected a lot of people when it closed. I'm not sure but personally i think i will stick to the mills and industry for the time been....

I can't seem to find much history, all i know it was an old farm manor....

mana.jpg

manb.jpg

manc.jpg

mand.jpg
mane.jpg

manf.jpg

mang.jpg

manh.jpg

mani.jpg
manj.jpg

mank.jpg

manl.jpg