Web
Analytics
Report - - Caleta De Fuste (Fuerteventura) - 22/11/2016 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Caleta De Fuste (Fuerteventura) - 22/11/2016

Exacerblast

28DL Member
28DL Member
While having a pleasant stroll through the lifeless desert of Fuerteventura one morning, I happened upon some kind of semi-built, abandoned hotel complex. I wanted to head in, but the site was heavily secured with a 1mm thick chicken wire fence that lead around the entire complex, except the parts where it didn't, and a security force that consisted of no security force. The fence, while expertly built, had about a 2-foot gap between itself and the ground. I'm not that short, so it took some time to figure out a strategy. So after an hour of planning, I Solid Snaked my way under the fence.

Screenshot-2016-11-25-18.55.58.png

Circle6-Fuerteventura-191.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-84.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-83.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-78.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-21.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-50.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-30.jpg

The southern side of the complex was less developed than the northern side, much like England
Circle6-Fuerteventura-13.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-19.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-18.jpg

A slightly less mature person might consider breaking this bottle, not me though...
Circle6-Fuerteventura-15.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-65.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-70.jpg

Plenty of death drops...
Circle6-Fuerteventura-58.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-57.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-56.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-54.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-40.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-59.jpg

I think this is a Spanish toothbrush
Circle6-Fuerteventura-51.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-43.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-37.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-29.jpg

Unlucky
Circle6-Fuerteventura-28.jpg

Daniel 'Waz Eare' apparently. Someone who definitely was not me says he's gay too...
Circle6-Fuerteventura-24.jpg

I COULD say I was 'egg'static with this find, but I won't
Circle6-Fuerteventura-22.jpg

Circle6-Fuerteventura-14.jpg