real time web analytics
Wanted - - Calling any explorers in Glasgow... | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Calling any explorers in Glasgow...

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
28DL Full Member
Yeah yeah..... typical noob post but I'm moving up to Glasgow for work in the very near future and wondered who's about up there?

Would be nice to know who's about... especially those underground explorers :D

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
loads of tunnels & redundant stations in Glasgow,
i'll be here in may 2018.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
To be fair I bet theres tons of stuff to go at if your a local and can put the hours in. Id do a year or two up there.

elhomer12

28DL Full Member
To be fair I bet theres tons of stuff to go at if your a local and can put the hours in. Id do a year or two up there.

I've got a growing list of things that need checking out but its always more fun when you've got other people to explore with :p ....as long as they're not total twats

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Brickman lives up there now but not sure how much exploring he does. Might be able to give you some leads on stuff none the less.

(humm seems there's more than one Brickman on here now!)

kaptinkeiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not Glasgow but Fife, though I'm more than happy to come over for the day for an explore! Feel free to send me a message here if you'd like (I assume 28DL has the functionality), I'm in rather dire need of an explore partner because I'm a wuss!

elhomer12

28DL Full Member
Not Glasgow but Fife, though I'm more than happy to come over for the day for an explore! Feel free to send me a message here if you'd like (I assume 28DL has the functionality), I'm in rather dire need of an explore partner because I'm a wuss!

Hmm... I've been eyeing up the mines on the 28 map near Edinburgh if you'd be up for that some time? Don't really want to do mines alone for obvious reasons, and my flatmate, although slightly interested probably won't want to come :p

kaptinkeiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Afraid I can't see it because I'm not yet a full member! However, absolutely! I'm not a fan of mines solo, but more than happy to do them duo :P How would you like to get in contact? :) (E.g. FB, etc.)