Web
Analytics
Report - - Cambridge Military Hospital, Aldershot - 15/11/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Cambridge Military Hospital, Aldershot - 15/11/07

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well this wasn't supposed to be the main event today but it was worth it anyway. After getting hideously seen off there a few days ago there was unfinished business to be sorted...

By the time I got there the light was fading and the sun was setting.

Lamps in a ward...

IMG_0577.jpg

I thought this place was stripped bare ?! It's mint ! I love it !

Shadow in the sunset...

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

The bleeding doors. I thought this was a natural thing. A bit disappointing close up...

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

A few days ago there was a van and workmen out front. They are boarding up...

IMG_0590.jpg

Up the clock tower. The low light kind of silhouetted things a bit...

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

Attachments