real time web analytics
Information - - Cambridge Military Hospital | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Cambridge Military Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Palmtrees11

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

I hope this is ok to post here. But I'm thinking of venturing to Cambridge Military Hospital [SOMETIME]. From what I can gather, it's still accessible. Just wondered if anyone local to it could tell me if the refurb/building work had started.

Helen.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

I hope this is ok to post here. But I'm thinking of venturing to Cambridge Military Hospital [SOMETIME]. From what I can gather, it's still accessible. Just wondered if anyone local to it could tell me if the refurb/building work had started.

Helen.
This is a public forum, saying what day you are going is one way of letting security know your plans (yes, they do read these forums), think about what you are saying before posting :thumb

Palmtrees11

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is a public forum, saying what day you are going is one way of letting security know your plans (yes, they do read these forums), think about what you are saying before posting :thumb

Ah what a numpty!! Many apologies!! I'll be more thoughtful next time. Thanks for the heads up

Palmtrees11

28DL Member
28DL Member
I never went in the end. But I'm thinking of adventuring this weekend. I bet it would be fascinating for you to see it now.

XYZ

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is the Cambridge Military Hosp. still a active place due to development or is it now more quiet and easy to access? am looking at going but its a long trip to get there for it to be a wasted trip. Cheers

Zodiac

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there I have been there a few weeks back but didn't manage to get in as the whole area is being built up into housing . There is security so we didn't bother . You can see the tower from where we where but we got no where near it