real time web analytics
Report - - Camden Lock Underground Vaults (The Winding Chambers) - London, March 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camden Lock Underground Vaults (The Winding Chambers) - London, March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
this is pretty intresting as iv always know them as camden catcombs , always like the idea off doing them but i rather look and read re-ports on them :) ! i had it pinned for ages but ill never do them ! Grate report !

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
Did you manaage to turn the lights on, or are those bright lights your own rig? Quality pics though.

I think they are on a timer. I did some work at Euston and you could sometimes see the lights on through an air shaft which comes out track side. Theres a spiral staircase next to the Morrisons in Camden which goes down into the chambers below.

I did have a look in the southern end of the rathole as well.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
this is pretty intresting as iv always know them as camden catcombs , always like the idea off doing them but i rather look and read re-ports on them :) ! i had it pinned for ages but ill never do them ! Grate report !
It’s well worth a visit mate :) although I’d recommend wellingtons haha. Cheers pal :)

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think they are on a timer. I did some work at Euston and you could sometimes see the lights on through an air shaft which comes out track side. Theres a spiral staircase next to the Morrisons in Camden which goes down into the chambers below.

I did have a look in the southern end of the rathole as well.
Yes mate, the lights are sensory, I did noticed a massive “M” on the side of a warehouse style building when I looked up through one of the shafts haha

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
Yes mate, the lights are sensory, I did noticed a massive “M” on the side of a warehouse style building when I looked up through one of the shafts haha

Maybe thats what you saw then. There's a square shaped open air bit and next to it is a spiral staircase - just don't go up there without a key for the gate.
We caught a tresspasser walking down the tracks from Euston, pissed out of his head and somehow made it across the live third rail without getting fried.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Maybe thats what you saw then. There's a square shaped open air bit and next to it is a spiral staircase - just don't go up there without a key for the gate.
We caught a tresspasser walking down the tracks from Euston, pissed out of his head and somehow made it across the live third rail without getting fried.
I could smell something similar to that of a bakery when coming up one of the staircases, not too sure where it comes out

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
1592585918152.jpg

This is where the one I tried comes out

Who has read this thread (Total: 622) View details