Web
Analytics
Report - - Camelot - Charnock Richard- July/august 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camelot - Charnock Richard- July/august 2015

mrbrian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
took a few friends over to Camelot in early July to have a stroll around with a few cameras. there was no security, no fences, nothing.

Sadly that has changed since, It's all been locked down now, with a lot of the insides pulled out of the buildings. so we really did go at the right moment to get these pictures, most of the entry points have been blocked/boarded up now, there is active security on site now as well, though to be honest i spent an hour there yesterday without any problem even after having been seen by the security guy.

anyway here are a few of my pictures from the day in July :)

Attachments

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome aboard, :D

Well ... camelot is camelot ....not bad pics ...but you'll probably catch some flak over attaching yer pics as thumbnails, as opposed to full sized images . Peruse New Members info part 2 of 2 link down below, 'bout midway in there's some info on how to attach as full size pics . Ya got 24 hours to edit your report, after which it gets locked.

New Members info part 1 of 2

New Members info part 2 of 2

mrbrian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
sorry if the thumbnails are not as convenient as pictures posted directly into the thread. just seemed logical to post them that way.

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Found out there are 2 ways to view pics loaded as thumbnails. click on the file name & picture comes up in new tab. ... :mad:PITA ! Buuuut, when you click directly on the pic, it comes up as a slide show, with little arrows each side to scroll next or previous. BUUUUT, having pics full sized allows the OP to enter comments pertaining to a picture or pictures, making a much more informative and entertaining report! Still gonna vote for #3 -full size ! :D

ObsidianLycan

Geologist, Urbexer, Geek
28DL Full Member
Waa I went here a few weeks ago...and somehow missed the Knightmare coaster cars. Are they somewhere glaringly obvious?? Gutted lol