real time web analytics
Report - - Camelot July 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Camelot July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cass

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm new to this site so this post is probably going to be dreadful as are my photos but here I go...

Camelot was extremely easy to access and probably had more visitors than when it was open but there is still security albeit far from vigilant.

There's not much left in terms of rides other than knightmare and the remains of the ball pools.

There are still some fairly untouched parts of the park with some paperwork and machinery and an old changing room with piles of camelot uniforms.

Sorry for the poor quality of photos but I never thought that the visit would inspire me to join this site.

Nice nostalgia trip...

20150712_212602.jpg
20150712_211738.jpg
20150712_211042.jpg
20150712_210942.jpg
20150712_204930.jpg
20150712_204926.jpg
20150712_203830.jpg
20150712_203601.jpg
20150712_203121.jpg
20150712_202739.jpg
BlurImage(14-7-2015 11-59-19).jpg
20150712_203721.jpg

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't think anyone's ever said that Cameltoe inspired them to do anything never mind join 28 lol

Right you need to post the month and year only of visit that way the powers that be don't blame you if it mysteriously burnt down to the ground (God forbid ;)

Also you need some History of the place you're reporting on as there may be someone that's be in a coma for the last decade that may not know anything about Cameltoe!

Pretty unbelievable I know but there you go.

Normally this is where I saw your pics would benefit from larger spacing to isolate them more and creates more impact.

But as it's Cameltoe I won't ;)

Anyway welcome & well done on walking in . St Jos next ; (

Cass

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Tha
I don't think anyone's ever said that Cameltoe inspired them to do anything never mind join 28 lol

Right you need to post the month and year only of visit that way the powers that be don't blame you if it mysteriously burnt down to the ground (God forbid ;)

Also you need some History of the place you're reporting on as there may be someone that's be in a coma for the last decade that may not know anything about Cameltoe!

Pretty unbelievable I know but there you go.

Normally this is where I saw your pics would benefit from larger spacing to isolate them more and creates more impact.

But as it's Cameltoe I won't ;)

Anyway welcome & well done on walking in . St Jos next ; (

Thanks for the advise pal :)
Sure I'll figure it all out after a while.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry for the confusion i meant St Jo"s Seminary :)

Originally the Tourist package was the Latvian Consulate & Cameltoe walk in meal deal, & was modified once even the FB lot & local Chavs had decided the remains of the Consulate wasn"t epic anymore ;)

As St Jo"s Seminary is Belled up & has Secca and yet is still easier to access than the Orphanage, it"s included as a replacement in the STD package deal now.

St Jo"s Orphanage is an upgraded extra to the standard Tourist package pack as it"s more of a challenge :D

I hope that clears things up ;)

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good start mate, I don't see anything wrong with Camelot as a little starting point, most people in the North have nice memories of that place as well :)

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Everyone starts somewhere and in my opinion its better to start small and safe than do something silly like climb a crane with no experience and have an accident

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details